This spring, NIHES offers the following courses:
- A First Encounter with Next-Generation Sequencing Data – GE13
- Preventing Failed Interventions in Behavioral Research – MP05
- Repeated Measurements – CE08
- From Problem to Solution in Public Health – HS18
- Planning and Evaluation of Screening – HS05
- Bayesian Statistics – CE09
- Psychiatric Epidemiology – EP12
- Public Health in Low and Middle Income Countries – PU06
- Missing Values in Clinical Research – EP16
If you are interested, please apply here.
We are looking forward to seeing you this spring!